No, but you don't have to be precise for me to form a picture of your approx location.
My mother lived in Murbah for several years and left a few years ago now. I have spent a lot of time there. Seeing the flood devastation there (particularly the water in the shopping strip and in front of the Poinciana) has been quite a shock for me, given the basic geography of the area and also the amount of lower-lying ground elsewhere nearby
4 comments :
Thought you were in Brissie? Now I'm thinking Logan?
(my mum lived in Murbah for years, and the GC)
I've never been explicit with precisely where I live Suze. Suffice to say that I'm on the East coast somewhere, and Brissie isn't that far away.
Also, my own neighbourhood didn't flood; but there's always work after a disaster, and unfortunately, I still need to eat.
No, but you don't have to be precise for me to form a picture of your approx location.
My mother lived in Murbah for several years and left a few years ago now. I have spent a lot of time there. Seeing the flood devastation there (particularly the water in the shopping strip and in front of the Poinciana) has been quite a shock for me, given the basic geography of the area and also the amount of lower-lying ground elsewhere nearby
There's always been bad storms up this way, but they do seem to be a lot more frequent these days.
Post a Comment