Monday, 6 November 2017

Day 310: Cousin Tanya Returns

I think the last time I wrote about cousin Tanya was in the days when it was just me and Melbs here, so apologies if some of this is a bit cryptic. Anyway, it seems me cousin and her fella have finally split the sheets for good. And now she's got … some bloke in Thailand that she met over the internet. Hoo-boy. So she dropped in for a few days before she flies out to meet this fella for the first time. So, I got to spend my weekend listening to her gush like a sixteen year old while she texted this bloke non-stop.

I'm wishin' her luck, but I'll be buggered if this whole deal doesn't seem like a bloody disaster waitin' to happen.

Jeezus, I hope this isn't me in ten years.

11 comments :

suze2000 said...

Yeah, nah... that MIGHT end well. But I think more likely it won't.

I'm amused by your hangover though. I also had a big weekend seeing some old friends I haven't got together with in a while. Whisky is evil and so are cigars.

Alex said...

Cigars? Jeezus.

Thank god I didn't smoke anything.

suze2000 said...

The worst thing was hubby and I attempted to have drunk sex but gave up after we both fell off the (tiny) bed trying. We were asked the next day what all the laughter was about!!

And when I woke up the next morning I had cigar breath and thought it was because of hubby and then I remembered the suck of the cigar that I had. :(

Alex said...

How small was this bed?!

suze2000 said...

Posted this twice now: a really narrow double. Wish it had been a queen.

Alex said...

Can't imagine it was much fun to sleep in either.

squib said...

Whisky and cigars - that sounds excellent

Alex said...

You're a cigar smoker too Squib?

squib said...

NOooooo but I could be!

suze2000 said...

Look it's not the worst thing I've ever done, but it always fucks me up a lot when I smoke anything.

Alex said...

I think I smoked a cigar once. It didn't go well. But I've never been a smoker.