Sunday, 18 January 2015
Gone Fishing
Actually, I'm just doing a job out of town, and probably won't have internet while I'm gone. If plans don't change, I should be away for about a week.
This is mostly just for you Squib, since I know Melba is on a fishing trip of her own at the moment. Take care of yourself and I'll talk to you when I get back, 'ey?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

2 comments :
Thanks. So, Christmas was ok, New Year was dull, dull, dull. Have had one flu after the other, hacking cough on and off for weeks and weeks. Feel a bit exhausted. Sick of house reno but otherwise pretty much just so-so, cosi-cosi
Fucking flu. Nothing worse than being sick and miserable. Hope you're doing much better by the time you read this.
I suppose "dull" and "ok" and "so-so" are better than "horrible" and "insufferable" and "tragic"; so at least that's something.
I think I'm also getting sick of renos. At least you get the benefits of having a nicely renovated house at the end of it all.
Post a Comment